疯狂经典实用句
1. Jane likes to go out with young men; she’s been famous for the robbing the cradle ever since she was in high school.
喜欢和年龄小些的男孩出去玩。自从进入高中后,她就是以和年纪小的男孩交往出了名的。
2. You seem to be tired out. I won’t suffer like you because I never take the scores very seriously.
你看起来疲惫不堪的样子。我不会像你一样受罪的,因为我从不把分数看得很重。
3. Sure, I know him, the name rings a bell, He used to make trouble in class and got punished very often.
当然,我认识他,这名字提醒了我。他以前老在班上捣乱,经常挨批评。
4. My goodness, he’s jumped out of the frying pan into the fire!
天哪!他是才出虎穴,又入狼窝。
5. He’s really somebody. You must stay on the ball.
他可不是一般人,你得机灵点。
6. What? Making a speech? No, that’s not really my cup of tea.
什么?做演讲?那我可不行。
7. Everyone has some needles and pins in their life. The most important thing is how you see it. If you can’t cheer up, it’ll tell on your health.
每个人都会有不如意的时候,重要的是你怎样看待它。如果你不振作起来,会影响健康的。
8. He said he’ll come, but we’d better nail him down in case he couldn’t.
他说他会来的饿,但我们最好和他确定一下,以防他来不了。
9. He was caught stealing red-handed yesterday evening.
昨天晚上他偷东西时当场被抓获。
10. If it hadn’t been for him, we wouldn’t have settled the argument. He’s gifted with the ability to iron out differences.
如果不是他的话,我们无法解决这场争端的。他天生拥有消除分歧的能力。
11. Smith is as merry as a lark today; he hit the jackpot with his blind date.
史密斯今天特别高兴,他相亲成功了。
12. Not to harp on the same string, I still insist that you go on with your study.
不是我唠叨,我始终认为你应当继续你的学业。
13. The couple quarreled hammer and tongs last night.
昨晚那对夫妻吵的很凶。
14. You must have got up on the wrong side of bed. Did you have a quarrel with Bruce?
你一定是心情不好。和布鲁斯吵架了吗?
15. His love of drink is his chink in the armor. Get him drunk and I’m sure he’ll talk.
他这人的弱点就是爱喝酒。把他灌醉,他肯定会说的。
16. So Harry said I was afraid of him, did he? I’ll make him eat his words.
哈利说我怕他是吗?我会让他把话收回去的。
17. Don’t drive me drink!
不要逼我!
18. You have to give up one of them for the time being, you can’t eat you cake and have it!
你必须暂时放弃其中一个,鱼与熊掌不可兼得。
19. After the death of his parents, Joe has to earn his own bread.
父母死后,他得自谋生计了。
20. Don’t talk down to me, Frank! I know I’m a pawn in the game and you are no bigger!
法兰克,不要用这种居高临下的口气跟我讲话。我知道我是无名小卒,但你也好不到哪里去!





























